NO amount of chocolate is safe for your cat to eat. Did you know that even the smallest piece of chocolate can make your feline companion very sick!
Chocolate contains an ingredient called theobromine. This is poisonous to cats and is naturally found in the cacao beans used to make chocolate.
Cats can get into places that dogs can't, so make sure all your chocolate is put away.
If your pet happens to eat any amount of chocolate, please give us a call immediately!
Letchworth Veterinary Centre Ltd
Norton Way North
Tel: 01462 685882
Fax: 01462 683871
Outside our normal opening hours, we provide an emergency service for our clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please call the practice on the usual number and listen to the message which will provide you with the information necessary to contact the duty veterinary surgeon.
We are fortunate at Letchworth Veterinary Centre to have an amazing team of committed, talented and enthusiastic staff
At Letchworth Veterinary Centre we combine the highest standard of care for your pets with a friendly and personal service.